It's Cookie Exchange time and I was looking for a simple recipe that didn't take too much of my time. Found this recipe on the Taste of Home Recipe site and made it. It was so EASY, did I say easy?
Peanut Butter Cups Cookies
From: Taste of Home
• 36 Servings
• Prep: 35 min. Bake: 15 min.
• 1 package (17-1/2 ounces) peanut butter cookie mix
• 36 miniature peanut butter cups, unwrapped
• Prepare cookie mix according to package directions. Roll the dough into 1-in. balls. Place in greased miniature muffin cups. Press dough evenly onto bottom and up sides of each cup.
• Bake at 350° for 11-13 minutes or until set. Immediately place a peanut butter cup in each cup; press down gently. Cool for 10 minutes; carefully remove from pans. Yield: 3 dozen.
Editor's Note: 2-1/4 cups peanut butter cookie dough of your choice can be substituted for the mix.
Oh, and eveyone LOVED it.