11.21.2009

Cookie Exchange

It's Cookie Exchange time and I was looking for a simple recipe that didn't take too much of my time.  Found this recipe on the Taste of  Home Recipe site and made it.  It was so EASY, did I say easy?
Peanut Butter Cups Cookies


From: Taste of Home

• 36 Servings
• Prep: 35 min. Bake: 15 min.

Ingredients
• 1 package (17-1/2 ounces) peanut butter cookie mix
• 36 miniature peanut butter cups, unwrapped

Directions
• Prepare cookie mix according to package directions. Roll the dough into 1-in. balls. Place in greased miniature muffin cups. Press dough evenly onto bottom and up sides of each cup.

• Bake at 350° for 11-13 minutes or until set. Immediately place a peanut butter cup in each cup; press down gently. Cool for 10 minutes; carefully remove from pans. Yield: 3 dozen.

Editor's Note: 2-1/4 cups peanut butter cookie dough of your choice can be substituted for the mix.
_____________________________________________

Oh, and eveyone LOVED it.


Sylvia

3 comments:

  1. Oh Sylvia! That looks delicious. Are you going to a cookie swap? Are you hosting one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jeanette
    I attended one and these were a hit. I plan to host one also if I have the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look so good! I am going to have to see if I can find a peanut butter cookie mix because our family loves anything peanut butter. We can now get those reeces cups here in Australia.
    Best wishes and happy weekend, Natasha.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and look forward to reading each and every one of them,
Sylvia