4.07.2010

Quick Chalkboard Paint Project

Had a couple of jars sitting around gathering dust and decided to transform them into something usefull.


They are pretty enough as is but weren't useful to me.


So taped off the imagae of each jar and decided to chalk paint them.


Now they are useful to me. I store my peanuts in them, Sweet = honey glazed peanuts, Spicey = Hot & Spicey peanuts, Savory = Asian savory peanuts.

I use Liquid Chalk instead of regular chalk  - I found it at Amazon after searching all my local craft and teacher supply stores.


Linking up to:
Transformation Thursday at The Shabby Chic Cottage
Strut Your Stuff at Somewhat Simple




8 comments:

  1. I think I will try that too... super idea! thanks(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm...very impressive Sylvia. Does it clean up ok?

    tootles,
    bunny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how cute. And you can change the labels if you need to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome makeover. So very clever of you and repurposed to match your needs. Feel free to stop by my blog sometime. I'm always making things over!
    Kristine
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmmm, do you like peanuts??!!

    I love those - so cute - and that chalk is really cool too :)

    Sausha @ {show & tell}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very creative. I love what you did.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute..

    Thanks for joining Get Your Craft on Thursday! Please join me next week for another great party!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's so interesting I've never heard of liquid chalk before

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and look forward to reading each and every one of them,
Sylvia