5.22.2011

From one extreme to the other

I work out of my house most of the time.  I have enjoyed this arrangement until just recently when I kept getting knocks on my door or my door bell rung.

 Don't get me wrong, I'm not anti-social or anything but when you work from home, you acquire a set discipline, just as if you are in a place of business and these constant interruptions, well, they interupt that flow.

One day, between client phone calls and the constant door bell interuptions, I had it.  In keeping with my current "de-cluttering" lifestyle, I decided to go to my craft closet and pull out some dollar store picture frames. I typed up my sentiment and framed it.  Found some black left over ribbon and hung up my picture frame.


Posted by Picasa
Then I felt bad.......
So I created this one too.

So now I place them out depending on my mood or the day of the week.  Not bad, sitting next to my Dollar Store baskets and Daisy right?

xoxo,
Sylvia

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and look forward to reading each and every one of them,
Sylvia