12.08.2009

I'm DONE !!!!



You know the feeling, you can't wait for something, you get all excited with the anticipation and when it finally arrives it becomes a chore?  That is how I felt this year about Christmas decorating.  I couldn't wait to put away all my fall decorations and start with the Christmas stuff, but as hours turned into days I was dreading  pulling out the boxes, sorting throught the stuff and deciding on a theme for this year's Christmas. 

So, this year I am still LUCKY to have my 20 year old living at home (and going to college) and decided to let her make the decisions.  She decided on a real Christmas tree that she would decorate with all different types of ornaments (no theme this year), so she strung the lights and started on hanging the ornaments.  I think it turned out BEAUTIFUL, just like her !!!!




Welcome ......


Come on in....

Entry Foyer




Dining room mirror....the Christmas Village I posted earlier sits on the sideboard directly under this mirror.



Kitchen Tree and Reindeer Cookie Jar .... do you see the penguin and santa espresso coffee cups and mini chip clip??



White feather tree in my bedroom....




Living Room Tree...


Reindeer and Snowman tablescape in living room....

BELIEVE indeed....


Guest Bathroom....



Daughter's silver tinsel tree .....in her room.....


Family Room



Do you see the snowman and red cardinal?


Time to rest up, still have the outside to do.

xoxo, Sylvia

4 comments:

  1. Sylvia it is just so beautiful. Your daughter is very talented (takes after her Mom) I wish you would come here! I can't get in the mood to decorate. I feel like Santa resting without doing anything! LOL The red cardinal is so cute. Feather trees (gasp) love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now THAT is what holiday decor should look like! I love that kicked back Santa in the first pic, he has the right idea!
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks sensational-It was worth all the effort! I just love that picture of Santa but he'd better get up soon or he'll be behind with his orders!

    Best wishes, Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your decorating looks like it was done by a professional! Everything is perfect! Do rest and enjoy before you start the outside! Have a merry week! Twyla

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and look forward to reading each and every one of them,
Sylvia